DENVER – FORMULA LAB 5 AXES CNC MACHINE
This is the latest of our demonstration machines. It is an extremely fast moving CNC machine, and is idea for smaller slabs usually found in quartz / decton and other man-made materials. This machine comes packed with the following features :
– “C” axis: motorized and controlled head rotation from 0° to 180°.
– “A” axis: motorized and automatic inclination of the disc motor to 90°.
– “X”,”Y”,”Z”,”C” “A” axes are motorized and controlled, programmable and visualized on the panel.
– Precision control unit with 17” coloured touch-screen. Interface for work cycles in manual mode .
– Pendant remote control.
– DXF file import.
– Multi-slab management (single-slab display).
– 3-axes probing of slab thickness and disc diameter.
– Automatic nesting.
– Corners cut-out cycle management with combo disc & core drill or incremental bit.
– Guard disc Ø max 400 mm.
– Motor 1/2 gas power Hp15 / Kw11 (S6) with 1/2″gas right thread for bit tool connection and adjustable spindle speed to 4500 rpm’s.
– Tilting table, hydraulically driven.
– Laser cut marker.
– Laser point to ease the location and storage of the origin position.
– Double electric water valve and water flow meter to control the water supply.