DENVER – SKEMA “LIMITED EDITION”
The latest in the tremendously popular monoblock machines manufactured by Denver. Denver have brought back the original name for these monoblocks, which they starting producing in 1996. They have the new CE features required by all mono-blocks, including the inverter to allow variable speed of the blade.
- Monolithic structure.
- Cutting dimensions 3500mm in the x-axis and 1850mm in the y-axis.
- Touch screen control panel allowing fully unmanned automatic operations.
- Electronic turning head arrangement.
- Physical size 6200 x 2400 x 2350mm ; 3500kg.
- Variable speed spindle motor.
- Hydraulic table loading facility.