DENVER – TECNIKA ELITE – 5 AXIS CNC
We defy anyone to find a better value for money machine on the market than this new machine from Denver. It is a 4 or 5 axis CNC saw, with the option of router attachment, and was launched in Verona 2019, to rave reviews. This model is the Elite, and is packed full of the following features, which are all included in the price of the standard machine !
– Safety front doors (CE approved) made of noise-depleting ABS material.
– “C” axis: motorized and controlled head rotation from -0° to 360° (+/-3° extra stroke).
– “A” axis: motorized and automatic inclination of the disc motor to 90°.
– “X”,”Y”,”Z”,”C” “A” axes are motorized and controlled, programmable and visualized on the panel.
– Precision control unit with 17” coloured touch-screen.
– X-Motion Vacuum handling system: Patented device for optimal cut pieces nesting.
– Multi-slab management (single-slab display).
– 3-axes probing of slab thickness and disc diameter,
– Automatic nesting.
– Corners cut-out cycle management with combo disc & core drill or incremental bit.
– Linear and curvilinear mouldings with disc.
– Interpolation up to 4 axes, with possible 5th positioning axis.
– Process controller to monitor processing parameters in real time.
– Guard disc Ø max 625 mm (min.Ø 350mm).
– Main motor power Hp17,5 / Kw13 (S6) with ISO40 connection for bit tools, with adjustable spindle speed till 6000 rpm’s.
– Tilting table, hydraulically driven, with rubber covered wooden surface.
– Laser cut marker.
– Laser point to ease the location and storage of the origin position.
– Touch-Probe for slab thickness, complete with management software.
– Automatic Touch-Probe for detection of sawblade diameter, complete with management software.
– Electric water valve and water flow meter to control the water supply.