DENVER – TECNIKA LAB – 5 AXIS CNC
We defy anyone to find a better value for money machine on the market than this new machine from Denver. It is a 4 or 5 axis CNC saw, with the option of router attachment, and was launched in Verona 2015, to rave reviews. This model is the Lab, and as standard with all the below features included in the standard price !
– Front photocell barriers.
– “C” axis: motorized and controlled head rotation from 0° to 180° (+/-3° extra stroke).
– “A” axis: motorized and automatic inclination of the disc motor to 90°.
– “X”,”Y”,”Z”,”C” “A” axes are motorized and controlled, programmable and visualized on the panel.
– Precision control unit with 17” colored touch-screen.
– Pendant remote control.
– Multi-slab management (single-slab display).
– 3-axes probing of slab thickness and disc diameter.
– Automatic nesting.
– Corners cut-out cycle management with combo disc & core drill or incremental bit.
– Linear and curvilinear mouldings with disc.
– Motor power Hp17.5 / Kw13 (S6) with ½ gas fitting right adjustable spindle speed till 4500 rpm’s.
– Tilting working table, hydraulically driven.
– Laser cut marker.
– Laser point.
– Automatic Touch-Probe to detect sawblade diameter.
– Touch-Probe for slab thickness.
– Guard disc Ø 625 mm (min. diameter 350 mm).
– Electric water valve and water flow meter to control the water supply.