BENETTI – FAST 736
This state of the arts primary saw makes a conventional monoblade look as though its from the dark ages. Using a patented diamond belt, tests on a typical UK sandstone show avarage downfeed speeds of 150-200mm/min.. Call today for more details.
- Main pulley diameters 1700mm.
- Main spindle motor 45kw controlled trough an inverter.
- Maximum block sizes : 2000mm high, 3000mm wide, 3500mm deep.
- Cutting with patented diamond belt and slide system.
- Tension on belt with hydraulic tensioning system.
- Typical downfeeds 150-200mm per min. on UK sandstone.
- Fully automatic and unmanned operations.
- Physical size 5000 x 8000 x 1600mm.