DENVER – FORMULA ELITE – 5 AXIS CNC
This is the newest model in the ever increasing range of CNC saws from Denver. This is an extremely fast moving machine, and is idea for smaller slabs usually found in quartz / decton and other man-made materials. This model is the Elite version, which has more options as standard than the Lab version, and as you can see below, it certainly is packed with features, all included in the standard price !
– Safety front doors (CE approved) made of noise-reducing ABS material.
– “C” axis: motorized and controlled head rotation from 0° to 360° (+/-3° extra stroke).
– “A” axis: motorized and automatic inclination of the disc motor to 90°.
– “X”,”Y”,”Z”,”C” “A” axes are motorized and controlled, programmable and visualized on the panel.
– Precision control unit with 17” coloured touch-screen.
– XMotion Vacuum handling system: Patented device for optimal cut pieces nesting.
– Multi-slab management (single-slab display).
– 3-axes probing of slab thickness and disc diameter.
– Automatic nesting.
– Corners cut-out cycle management with combo disc & core drill or incremental bit.
– Linear and curvilinear mouldings with disc.
– Guard disc Ø max 625 mm (min.Ø 350mm).
– Main motor power Hp17,5 / Kw13 (S6) with ISO40 connection for bit tools, with adjustable spindle speed to 6000 rpm’s.
– Tilting table, hydraulically driven, with rubber covered wooden surface.
– Laser cut marker.
– Laser point to ease the location and storage of the origin position.
– Touch-Probe for slab thickness, complete with management software.
– Automatic Touch-Probe for detection of sawblade diameter, complete with management software.
– Electric water valve and water flow meter to control the water supply.